Friday, December 12, 2014

Post 23 - Using Personal Learning Networks in the Class

I expand my personal learning network with every semester of classes.  You never know when you may need someone to turn to for a forgotten assignment or clarification on an assignment.  I also try to make an attempt to ask questions or have a small conversation with my professors during class or in that time we have on break and before and after class.  This semester I began to see that there is no point in trying to have an argument with another is pointless if I don't stop and think about where the other participant(s) are coming from or why they think or have the opinion that they do.  A conversation with a professor helped me to really think about this and to ponder the many circular arguments that I've had with others.  I began to not even bother with expressing my opinion in many circumstances.  Trying to understand why the other party holds their beliefs helps me to be far more tolerable of others who don't share the same opinion as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Yes your right I use a lot of networks to learn new thing one of my favorite network is YouTube that website is the best!

    ReplyDelete