Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Post 26 - Using Google Drive in the Class

I have appreciated the opportunity that Professor Hamon has given us to learn about Google Drive. I've found it extremely useful and have been using it for other classes and my personal use. For my pathophysiology class, you can't do well if you don't record the lectures and repeatedly listen to them. When one of my fellow students missed a lecture, we were having issues figuring out a way to share our recordings. I ended up uploading the lectures that I recorded with my phone to Google Drive and then sharing through their Google accounts with those that needed a copy of a particular missed lecture. Some of my classmates would have been up a creek if I had not learned the many uses of Google Drive in my composition classes!! 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! amazing what we can do with google drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad we got to use Google drive. It is really helpful and it helps keep everything together, you dont have to save docs all the time and it lets us comment on each others' docs. I am really thankful to Professor Hamon for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Bruno it was a pleasure meeting you! Your a very bright and vibrant lady that I find awesome and SILLY! Great luck towards the RN program I'm right behind you!

    ReplyDelete