Monday, November 17, 2014

Post 16 - The Difference a Day Can Make

My fourth child turned seven yesterday and he has decided that he is now a very grown-up "big boy."  With just the knowledge that he is officially another year older, he has made a personal choice to comport himself with more decorum and maturity.  I'm simply amazed that his knowing that he is now seven, and not just six like the younger kids in his class at school, has made such an impact on his attitude and observance of his own behavior.  This is another lesson that one of my children has taught me.  Waking up with the knowledge of one new fact about yourself can provide a person with all of the impetus that is necessary to make big personal decisions and changes.  I did this when I recently got divorced and immediately enrolled in college courses here at South University, and my son has affirmed this fact.  Oh, the difference that just one important day can make to an individual!!

1 comment:

  1. One day can make a big difference every day in one min something had changed or changed about you. I learn that a lot!

    ReplyDelete