Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Post 12 - My Wiki Article

I chose to write about "Revelation" by Flannery O'Connor. I edited the plot summary, added a couple of sentences for the theme and wrote a paragraph about the symbolism of the names that Flannery O'Connor chose for the characters of the story. I also added a couple of resources to the bibliography of the Wiki article. I didn't want to add anything else because there are other people that are working on the same article. I hope that's enough to fulfill my assignment requirements. I'm now thinking about my doc2 and what I would like to write about for that assignment.

4 comments:

  1. Yah been using your Sandbox as an outline up until Prof. Hamon provided one :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose to do the "Mending Wall" by Robert Frost because there is no info about it on Wikipedia and also because it is an interesting poem. I did my research and I was kind of hard but I think my post will make the wikipedia page better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is great that your working in another story. Your so smart and now how to work with those stories.
    I am going to start working with my doc2 pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo go girl. I wish you luck, you've contributed a lot which is awesome especially seeing how there wasn't much so now whom ever can access and get a better under sting of the article itself. Man has it been a journey with contributing to wiki. I'm cramping to catchup with my docs mainly because I want an A lol.

    ReplyDelete