Friday, April 10, 2015

Post 1-Introduction

I am a mother of five wonderful children and an aspiring nurse practitioner. I divide my time evenly between attending school, studying, and raising my children. I'm nearing the end of my prerequisite course load and will be applying to the nursing program in the spring of 2016 here at South University. I look forward to wrapping up the next couple of semesters so that I can take next winter's semester off and be home with my family. I've been spending so much time on school work, and am about to start working in the tutoring center, that I will enjoy a couple of months to focus entirely on my kids. I'm sure they will appreciate that time as much as I will!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, you almost there congrats, This would be my last semester and planning to apply to start in October. I am extremely happy that I am almost done with the prereq. because I need a little break. I t not easy but we can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Bruno,
    All I can say that you are just a breath of fresh air! Just through a small glimps of what you life consits of you have inspired me and reminded me that life's a batte and anything you want and love requires time, dedication and hard work. I'm a mother of three, a wife of one man(lol), a church leader, work full time, and add school to the mix. There's been many time I felt like giving up but i'm excited about this quarter becuae I'm close to the end and I'm glad to see there as well. I hope and ask God to give you strength through your life's journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing. Already we can tell you are a determined individual. I must commend you for your dedication to gain an education in a field that is very admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brittany! I know it must be tough to be a mother of five and attend school. I think that is very amazing. I wish you much success. I belive you desire what is to come. Good luck

    ReplyDelete