Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post 9 - Wikipedia

I've heard that anyone could contribute to a Wikipedia page, but I never thought that it was something that I would find myself doing. I'm finding that I am unexpectedly enjoying writing on Wikipedia. It's nice knowing that something that I've written during my time at college may be shared with more than just one of my professors. I also look forward to the possibility that what I do write and post on my Wikipedia topic will stay up on the page for thousands to reference in the future.  I get personal intellectual satisfaction from the opportunity to achieve that sustainability with my writing.

2 comments:

  1. I always knew about wikipedia and how it works, meaning everyone can edit it, but I too never thought I would actually work on it. I also did not know that it is so easy to edit, I can understand why some people think wikipedia is a bad source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your an excellent writer, and because of that this will be a breeze for you.

    ReplyDelete