Monday, April 27, 2015

Post 7 - My Purse Full of Paper

My purse is full of different important documents for me and my family. Every time that I have to search through all of the things in my purse, burrowing around the stack of papers folded in half, it reminds me of the central role that I play in caring for my children. Without me knowing where all of these things, as well as others, are then my family would be disorganized and not have the things that they need. I'm the keeper of the information and I do my best to track our information so that my children are well cared for. That symbolizes what I think is the best thing that I do in life....I'm a mother.

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how crazy its is for you keeping all important papers from your kids. Is not easy but I know you are doing a great job they would be proud one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's something. It must be a magical purse like Dr. Seuss's bag. That's amazing that you are a mother and you keep order as well as organization I mean life without order would indeed be choas let alone a house without order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironically my purse is filled with almost the exact same things as yours.I call it my paper dumping ground!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post made me laugh. It is why I do not like carrying purses. I do carry one though for that reason that at least I can put my papers in it

    ReplyDelete